January 1, 2013

Resident Evil Sims


Happy New Year gift~! Sorta.

Even though I'm not a fan of the series, I've always loved the characters and their design. Therefore, creating these four was a lot of fun. Since I've finally decided to unlazy myself, I gathered what I think is their complete CC list, so I'm sharing them with you people who may be more of a fan than me.

||SLIDERS *important*||
These sims are slider heavy, so you NEED these sliders or else they won’t appear as you see them here. However, due to slider hack, it’s possible that some settings get wonked out, and I can’t do anything about it if it happens to you. Sorry.
- Slider hack set to at least 3x I think (I’m using Awesomemod)
- Delphy breast sliders (for Ada)
- Bella3lek4 17 sliders
- Jonha various sliders
- Jonha experimental height sliders
- Jonha head shape sliders
- Jasumi cute boy sliders
- Jasumi mature girls sliders
- Julia’s dimple slider
- PCfreak Arm and belly sliders
- All of aWT sliders (except for the first one, eyeball ones, and hat grip)
- Bloom sim height and body builder sliders
- James Rock glasses slider
- S-club glasses slider

||CC list||

*~If I don’t give links to their clothes, it means I’ve put them in base game clothing.~*
*~Since I didn’t touch their real eye color as I only use contacts, it may mess up future genetics, so you have to manually give them the right real eye color~*
*~Click their names to see more pictures of each character~*

|Leon S. Kennedy|

*~He might look a bit different in your game because I turned him into a Young Adult for various reasons, as opposed to being an Adult in my pictures~*
- Skin (Hot version)
- Hair
- Eyebrows
- Eyes (contacts)
- Stubble is from Late Night. If you don’t have the EP, you’ll have to make due with something else.

|Chris Redfield|
*~He’s an Adult.~*
- Skin (Real2 version)
- Hair
- Eyebrows
- Eyes (contacts)
- Goatee (default replacement)

|Ada Wong|
*~She’s a YA like Leon.~*
- Skin (Light version)
- Hair (Adjust-shine version)
- Eyebrows
- Eyes (contacts)
- Eyeshadow
- Lipsticks
- Eyelashes
- Dress by Nygirl
- Lace neck band by Lore

|Albert Wesker|
*~He’s an Adult.~*
*~To make his eyes glow, you need DebugEnabler to give him Werewolf visual override, or you can make him a Vampire and use Misu’s mod to make only the eyes glow (then remove fangs and tattoos in CAS~*
- Skin (Sexy version)
- Hair (you need the original mesh, which is linked in that post)
- Eyebrows
- Eyes (contacts)
- Subtle wrinkles (as age detail)
- Glasses

||Terms of Use||

- Please don’t claim to have made them nor as your own
- Please don’t upload to other sites, especially paysites, without permission
- Otherwise, use them however you like. If you use them as a base for an original sim, go ahead. No need for credits when it comes to that.
- Let me know if there are any issues!

||DOWNLOAD||

All characters belong to Capcom.

46 comments:

  1. I love these, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing sims! :D
    Do these require any expansion packs or are they for the base game only??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      They do not require any Expansion pack. Leon's stuble may be from Late Night, but I'm sure that it will set to a base game facial hair if you don't have the EP. Other than that, everything else should be base game + CCs.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome and they work well in my game. ^-^
      Also, Ada has to be my all time favourite character in the series. :3

      Delete
  3. Ohmygod I love you. Haha. I hate to ask for even more trouble, but I really only want Chris Redfield in my game, as he is my favourite, so if you could tell me what sliders are just for him, if you know? It doesn't matter that much if you don't, it's just that idk whether my game will handle much more custom content! xD Thanks again!

    Also with awesomemod, will the sliders work fine without the hack? :3

    PS: You've inspired me to start making sims based on characters, thank you! I will be starting up a blog soon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!

      I can't tell what I used only for Chris because I use my sliders like normal, which means I don't pay attention if it's a custom slider or not. I didn't even plan to share these sims in the first place, so unfortunately I can't help you on this part.

      As for Awesomemod, I'm not sure I understand what your question is, but what I meant is that I use Awesomemod's options to set the slider multiplier to 2x or 3x. This means that if I've went very far with the sliders (which I did), and someone doesn't have any slider hack or Awesomemod with the same/higher slider multiplier setting, then it MAY cause issue.

      I never tested that out. I heard that from a few that even if you don't have the slider hacks/multipliers, as long as you don't touch the sliders at all in CAS, it will be fine. That's something you have to test out yourself.

      And I'm glad I could inspire you somehow! Have fun creating~!

      Delete
  4. hi!, they re gorgeous!, congratulations!, i love RE and SIMS!!! xD
    i have a question: they re all work well whit the new patch 1.48?
    i hope so!

    thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say since I haven't updated since path 1.42. I assume they should work, but some makeup CCs got broken last time I tried patching. Not sure if any I listed will get the same fate.

      Also, some sliders, such as Jonha's body sliders, are broken for some people on patch 1.48. It was the case for me, but I've been told that not everyone suffered that. You'll have to try it yourself it seems.

      Thank you for your kind words. ^^

      Delete
  5. I love these the only problem is trying to get the skin's they say enable cookies they are all allowed is there somewhere else to download them??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... Well I don't know. Is it stuck on the ad.fly screen or something? I decided to skip the ad.fly page to get their mediafire link, so here it is since you were having trouble:
      http://www.mediafire.com/?1zsjx03lg25wy2a

      Delete
    2. omg thank you glad you did that it went through with this thank you so very much you do awesome jobs

      Delete
    3. To be able to view this link, please enable Cookies in your Internet browser. this is all it does my cookies on all browser's are allowed but it just wouldn't go through

      Delete
    4. Seems like people have issues with ad.fly often XD No problem.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. That's because I haven't listed them, since they are either items I don't remember where I got from, or they are from EPs.

      Delete
  7. Can I Use it to The Sims Pets ?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There shouldn't be any problems as long as it's patch 1.42 and above. =)

      Delete
  8. How do I install them into my game?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or preferably just Wesker, I have extracted the files to ea game/the sims 3/downloads and they don't appear. Then did the same but put them into my mods folder and still nothing.. Please help :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply!

      As you see they are .sim files. To install them, you need to put them in the Savedsims folder, located in "My Documents >EA >The Sims 3"

      They should then appear in your sim bin while in Create-A-Sim.

      Delete
    2. Hmm that's really odd it didn't seem to work.. :( Do I need to install all of them or can I just install Wesker??

      Delete
    3. You don't need all of them.

      Have you made sure he's in the savedsims folder? Also, Wesker's in the "Adult" section, not "Young Adult", so be sure to click on that filter as well when you're in the CAS bin.

      Delete
    4. Thanks :) It worked. He's amazing.

      Delete
  10. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to play Wesker. You did a really good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leon looks so wonderful <3 as well as everyone else :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my God! That's beautiful! So good work! Love it!!
    I think, that I never saw better sims than this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect, just Perfect :D Thanks a lot! You saved my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the nice comment guys. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you ever considered creating Jake Muller? :D That'd be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will. I like his design, but I'm done with RE sims for now XD

      Delete
  16. OMG! Amazing! I love it! :D
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I'm going to make a machinima with these gorgeous sims! I can't wait. I'm so excited :D Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome haha! Good luck with your Machinima. Will it be posted on Youtube or something?

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) Hopefully it will turn out ok. Yep, I will post on youtube when done & send you a link. It might take a while though as it is taking ages to create all the sets and things ^_^

      Delete
  18. The very moment I saw your Leon S. Kennedy sim, all of my fangirl dreams came true. O-O

    ReplyDelete
  19. Do Bioshock Infinite characters please!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! They're an amazing job! Congratulations and thanks for sharing them!

    One question: Do you have more future plans of making more Resident Evil characters for Sims 3?

    If you are, I hope you are bringing Jill and Claire:D

    Again: Your work is awesome. Greetings! n.n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry for replying this late! Seriously, been a while since I visited my blogger ^^;

      Anyway, unfortunately I don't think I have any plans for that. Back then it was because of hairstyle, in how I was lacking similar hairstyle to fit them.

      With all the new hair, however, this has changed, but I've never been one to create sims from other series; this was probably a one-time deal, for now.

      Thank you for your kind words though! I appreciate it.

      Delete
  21. Resident Evil is my favorite movie. I like the all characters.

    ReplyDelete
  22. For Wesker's hair, what do you mean by 'original mesh'? There were two links and I couldn't tell which one to download.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woah! They look so cool! :D I installed to Leon with the Sexy Skin because the page of the hot version skin had broken links. But that isn't a great trouble hehe.

    Thank you so much for create them,hope to see more projects like this in another time and have a great day Murasame ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ther're awesome, too bad that nearly all the links are down :/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wesker is look hot. I fall in love with your sim now 😍.

    ReplyDelete